We are just writing to let you know that, while it’s business as usual at the moment, we are taking precautions to protect our staff and our future.
- Only essential and pre-arranged visitors will be allowed on site.
- Delivery drivers will not be allowed inside and proofs of delivery/collection will be ‘name only’ – ie not signed. This is to prevent personal contact.
- Key workers who are able to work from home now have the facility to do so.
- Government guidelines for isolation have been re-enforced for all our staff and we have announced emergency sick-pay policies to ensure everyone complies.
- Hygiene policies have been put into place.
We are still in full production and, for the most part, we are not currently having problems with raw materials and supplies. We would ask our suppliers to inform us immediately if they know of any expected problems with their own supply chains. In particular, we urgently need to know if any existing purchase order will be delayed. Communication and cooperation will be vital in this emergency.
I would like to wish all of our suppliers the very best in these worrying and uncertain times.